Prayer for Healing will be offered by Fr. Robert-Joel Cruz
on Saturday and Sunday mornings at the Conference.
Bob Canton will not be able to attend the Conference
because he is ill. Please pray for him.
Empowerment Service with Larry Oney and Patti Mansfield
and Team on Saturday night.
Teaching on Expectant Faith for Healing by Aggie Neck
on Sunday morning.
ADDITIONAL HOTELS NEAR THE LANDMARK
2713 N. Causeway
Metairie, La 70001
1-800-830-5222 or 504-835-4141
15 Rooms Available
Mention: Catholic Charismatic Conference
Rate: from $109 to $139.00
Book by March 6, 2015
2261 N. Causeway Blvd.
Metairie, LA 70001
10 Rooms Available
Book by March 2, 2015
Click here for more information and to register online.
Click here for information on taking an AD to support the conference.
Click here, to view a short form of the DVD prepared by ICCRS entitled, A New Pentecost, which presents the history of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal. It includes a brief testimony by Patti Mansfield (prepared in 1979 for Pope John Paul II) and other vintage footage of leaders in the Charismatic Renewal.
The full DVD is available for purchase from us at Chariscenter, USA PO Box 628
Locust Grove, VA 22508 or by calling 1-800-338-2445. The cost is $14 with
$4 for shipping and handling. There are discounts for 5 or more copies and for bookstores.
Catholic Charismatic Renewal of New Orleans
P O Box 7515, Metairie, LA 70010-7515, Tel: 504-828-1368 Fax: 504-831-5810
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ccrno.org
CCRNO PRAYER MEETING
7:30 pm Wednesday Prayer Meeting - 8:30 pm Mass
St. Benilde Church, 1901 Division St., Metairie, LA
TEEN AND YOUNG ADULT PRAYER MEETING
7:30 pm Sunday Night Prayer Meeting - Rummel Raider Room
Mass the last Sunday of the Month
No Need to Fear Charismatic Renewal,
Says Papal Household Preacher
Fr. Raniero Cantalamessa, OFM, Cap
CASTEL GANDOLFO, Italy, SEPT. 26, 2003 (Zenit.org).- Baptism in the Spirit makes the Catholic Charismatic Renewal a formidable means willed by God to revitalize Christian life, says the preacher of the Papal Household.
Capuchin Father Raniero Cantalamessa made that point Thursday as a gathering of more than 1,000 delegates of Catholic Charismatic Renewal from 73 countries drew to a close.
The delegates had gathered for a spiritual retreat and to reflect on holiness in light of John Paul II's apostolic letter "Novo Millennio Ineunte." Father Cantalamessa was the retreat master.
Complete Interview With Father Raniero Cantalamessa from ZENIT News Services
A Time for Rebuilding
by Al Mansfield
Hurricane Katrina and its aftermath saw the frequent use of terms such as evacuate, return, rebuilding and restoration. This calls to mind the situation of the Jewish people at the time of the Babylonian captivity, approximately 597-527 BC.
Click here for complete article...
Pope Benedict XVI - A Man of the Holy Spirit
by Patti Mansfield
April, 2005....a month of many surprises. Last year when I was invited to be a speaker at the Italian Catholic Charismatic Conference held each year in Rimini, little did I suspect that this invitation would put me in Rome during the election and installation of a new pope. But the Holy Spirit is full of wonderful surprises. In addition to the joy of the conference itself and the opportunity to speak to 25,000 Italians, 5000 of whom were youths, I had the privilege of being in the Eternal City at a moment full of eternal consequences.tic Renewal from 73 countries drew to a close.
|The Word, the Spirit and the Eucharist
A Talk given at the Day of Eucharistic Adoration for Priests and Seminarians - Notre Dame Seminary, New Orleans, April 25, 2009...
A survey conducted in 2008 by CARA, the Center for Applied Research on the Apostolate, found that fewer than 6 in 10 US Catholics, 57%, believe that Jesus Christ is really present in the Eucharist. That’s just a little over half who believe in the Real Presence. Or, looked at from the other side, 43%, or nearly half, believe that the bread and wine are symbols of Jesus, but Jesus Himself is not really present there. Click here for the complete article.